不系纽扣的女孩Yardarm Village Inn has been welcoming visitors to Ogunquit and the surrounding areas for over 45 years—and since the 1890s, when we were known as the Ocean View House. Our location and accommodations make us the perfect place to stay when visiting the area. We are open Mid-May through Mid-October.
Adjacent to Perkins Cove, the beautiful Yardarm Village Inn, one of the early grand hotels of Ogunquit, has been welcoming guests since the mid-1890s. Known then as the Ocean View House, weary travelers and vacationers alike were welcomed to one of the most beautiful regions of the Maine coast, overlooking Perkins Cove, a fishing village and famous artists’ colony. Now, visitors come stay with us at Yardarm Village Inn to enjoy the warm hospitality and charm we have been known for since 1970. Once a guest of our bed and breakfast in Ogunquit, ME, you will discover why your next stay will be as a returning friend.
“We have earned and shall strive to maintain an enviable reputation for careful attention to the comforts of our guests,” said the Ocean View House many years ago—and we agree! Yardarm Village Inn has been recognized by Pamela Lanier’s Best of the Best in the Most Unique Settings category. Perkins Cove is an exceptionally beautiful area, and we are right there!?In addition to our pleasant, relaxing accommodations, Yardarm Village Inn also has a wine and cheese shop on the premises, making it easy to enjoy a little decadence during your stay. When you’re searching for bed and breakfasts in Ogunquit, ME, here are just a few of the many reasons to book your stay at Yardarm Village Inn:
- We offer four standard queen bed rooms and five two-room suites in our charming 19th century bed and breakfast.
- We’ve been in operation as Yardarm Village Inn since 1970.
- Our location adjacent to Perkins Cove allows for easy access to sailing, dining, shopping, art galleries and much more.
- We serve a homemade blueberry muffin breakfast complete with fresh fruit, choice of yogurts, juices, and hot beverages.
- We have an on premise wine/beer/cheese and gift shop for your convenience.
- Our room rates are competitive.
- Sailing charters available from Perkins Cove aboard our sailboat GOOSE.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee single Saturday night or same day stays. If you are interested in a single Saturday or a same day stay please call us directly at 1-207-646-7006 or 1-888-927-3276. Thank you.
An Ogunquit, Maine Bed and Breakfast in Southern York County, adjacent to Perkins Cove and the Marginal Way serving surrounding areas including:
- Ogunquit ME.
- Wells ME.
- Kennebunkport ME.
- Kennebunk ME.
- Portsmouth ME.
- Dover ME.
- Somersworth ME.
- Rochester ME.
- Lebanon ME.
- Sanford ME.
- Waterboro ME.
- York ME.
- Standish ME.
- Freeport ME.
- Kittery ME.
- Portland ME.